Nobel Biocare – NobelReplace Conical Connection
Proven performance, enhanced esthetics. The original tapered implant with a tight sealed connection and platform shifting for natural looking esthetics.1
The versatile treatment solution for your patients
The NobelReplace tapered implant body offers a trusted solution to a wide range of indications, and further flexibility when critical anatomical structures limit space.
Simplicity and stability
The implant geometry and step-by-step bone-type-specific drilling protocols simplify site preparation and support high primary implant stability - even when bone is compromised.
- Tapered implant body design
Designed for high primary stability, it's ideal for Immediate Function in extraction sockets or healed sites.
- Natural-looking estheticsBuilt-in platform shifting designed to increase soft-tissue volume for natural-looking esthetics.
- Two collar options
Choose between TiUnite on collar or 0.75 mm machined collar for different clinical needs and treatment preferences.
- 98.9% implant survival at 3 years3
- Significantly improved soft-tissue health3
- Only –0.08 mm marginal bone remodeling at 3 years3
A multi-center study evaluating NobelReplace Conical Connection implants
Read about this ongoing open, prospective, single-cohort, multi-center study focused on NobelReplace CC implants supported by single-unit crowns in the maxilla.
Download PDF >